ISO9001 is an internationally recognised quality standard which is repeatedly demanded by suppliers and contractors as a pre-requisite to tendering. Being operated by over three quarters of a million organisations in excess of 155 countries, ISO 9001 is the most established quality framework in the world. This standard is appropriate for any organisation or industry looking to improve their operations, regardless of its size.
Lexcel and ISO 9001:
If you are a Lexcel Accredited Law firm you are already within touching distance of achieving ISO 9001 Certification because of the similarities between the two standards.
The benefits of using ISO 9001 include:
- Preferred status for tendering
- Improved internal working
- Consistency of delivery
- Winning more business
- Less costly errors and re-work
- Better communication and motivated staff
- Improved customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Increased profitability
- Competitive advantage
- We will work in partnership with you to develop a compliant QMS in a time frame that suits your business needs.
- The quality management system should aim to compliment the organisation's activities and not dictate them, we will use existing procedures and methods wherever possible if are working well.
- The quality manual is designed to meet the quality criteria of bid evaluation, and forms the basis of key marketing material. The document is easy to adapt to become project specific.
- Controlled documentation is referenced back to the ISO standard and the eight quality principles, which helps generate better understanding, and familiarity with the quality management system for all staff.