Recognising Excellence's team of Assessors, many of whom are or have been practising lawyers, work with firms to advise them of the most appropriate solutions to address their business needs. For our latest Lexcel V6.1 Masterclasses see News.
Additionally if you would like a copy of our free Introduction to Lexcel V6.1 or International Lexcel V5.1 webinar then email firstname.lastname@example.org
Often working with the Lexcel Standard as a starting point we are able to cover a wide range of business issues:
- General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) in house training
- Lexcel Certification/Assessment/Review
- Matter file review and analysis
- Understanding the requirements of COLP/COFA
- Business Gap Analysis
- Barmark Consultancy/Advice
- Business Continuity Management
- Coaching for Partners/Senior Partners
- Leadership and Management Development
- Business Planning and Strategy
- Risk Management
- Advice and guidance on Information Management Security (ISO 27001)
- Cyber Essentials
Recognising Excellence has teams of assessors covering London & South East, South West, Wales, Midlands, and the North & Scotland working with over 600 satisfied clients locally, nationally and internationally.
All Recognising Excellence assessors are quality assured and have over twenty years experience in the legal sector including Welsh speakers.
You can be assured that we provide the same high quality of service whether you are a sole practitioner or a multi-national organisation.
If you would like a free of charge visit with one of our assessors to discuss Lexcel or like a quote for an Initial Assessment or Review please contact John Edwards, or alternatively give us a call on 01452 733 512.