- This template is based on the Health and Safety Executive’s generic risk assessment and input from the Law Society’s return to the office Core Working Group. It is designed to help firms deal with the current COVID-19 situation in the workplace.
- Using this template is entirely optional. You may wish to use an entirely different format which would be better suited for your needs.
- This template aims to support law firms in meeting the requirements set out in the government’s guidance “for people who work in or run offices, contact centres and similar indoor environments” and the Law Society’s practical framework for return to the office.
- This template is not likely to cover all scenarios and each law firm should consider its own unique circumstances. Click here for template.
- If you have any further queries or need detailed advice, please obtain suitable specialist input.
This also forms part of a toolkit that TLS has put together. There are posters that firms can download and use. See link below.